CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Production Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Designer? Job Description
Leading entertainment and sports agency, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), which represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, books, and digital content, seeks a Graphic Designer for our in-house Creative Services department.
In this role, the Production Designer will work directly with the Designers and Project Manager to produce creative on a wide range of design projects including corporate announcements and messaging, html newsletters – internal and external, movie screening collateral, party and event invitations, trade ads, CAA branded materials, social media assets, and targeted pitch decks and presentations. The Production Designer is also a key part of the team who will design and produce monthly Agency staff meetings, yearly Retreats and special events. They also work on special projects for the Agency and our clients.
• Bachelor Degree in graphic arts, fine arts, visual arts, visual communications or a related field preferred
• 1 or more years of experience
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills and an understanding of new technologies and ways to harness them for our work
• Keynote and Powerpoint skills, ability to swiftly and skillfully complete design projects using templates and style guides
• Working knowledge of templated design platforms (Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Stripo)
• A positive, hard-working ''can-do'' attitude, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Passion for your craft, desire to do more and get better
• Pride in your work and the work of the team
• Desire to innovate
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.