Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship
opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Podcast Coordinator will provide support to an Agent in our Podcast department and work closely with various departments across the agency (Motion Pictures and Television, Music, Publishing, Sports). The ideal candidate has a passion for podcasts and the entertainment industry and a proven record of working cross-functionally. Additionally, the Podcast Coordinator will be handling a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with Agents, Executives, clients, etc.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives
• Manage the administration of projects and deals as well as calendar management, booking reports, and general office management tasks
• Track current and potential clients
• Identify and generate new opportunities for podcast clients and the agency
• Assist with project management, research and compiling information as needed
• Input offers and follow-up with buyers
• Track contracts and deposits for client deals
• Build relationships in the podcast and audio industry
• Must have a general understanding of the UK and European podcast industry
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with IP, production companies and talent within the entertainment industry is preferred
• Data-driven, adept at quickly learning new processes and analytically savvy
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to communicate and interact with employees at all levels
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.