This was removed by the employer on 8/30/2022 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Office Coordinator jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Office Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Office Coordinator (Temporary)
A division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 50 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 1,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $20 billion. CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
CAA ICON is seeking an exceptional Office Coordinator to add to our administrative team. The role will provide administrative support to senior executives and professionals in ICON's Denver headquarters. The ideal candidate is experienced and capable of promoting and maintaining a cohesive, positive, energetic, and clean professional office environment. This position is a key influencer of the office culture and will have the ability to impact the employee environment and customer experience.
• Provide a first-class office appearance for employees and visitors alike.
• Support the general upkeep of kitchen/conference rooms and stocking various areas with office supplies.
• Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of office equipment by coordinating with service vendors for furnishing, fixtures, materials, supplies, and plants.
• Create and maintain organizational systems within common spaces and office processes.
• Responsible for ensuring a professional and tidy presentation of the office environment including common areas, conference rooms, and kitchens.
• Oversee and track deliveries and mailings.
• Maintain master contact list and common calendar of activities.
• Order and stock office supplies as well as snacks and beverages.
• Distribution of greeting cards to clients and associates.
• Setup and planning of in-house meetings, parties, and other company events.
• Office liaison with a multitude of vendors including telephone and printer companies.
• Fill in duties for other administrative staff when needed.
• Provide travel support when necessary to staff and executives.
• Solid knowledge of and experience with achieving high standards of customer service and problem-solving.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with the general public, clients, employees, and vendors on a daily basis.
• Experience working in a business professional environment.
• Ability to prepare conference rooms and overall facility for client meetings.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.
• Strong organization skills as well as ability to multi-task.
• Excellent people skills with a positive attitude
• Strong proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and OneDrive among others
• High school diploma or GED required, Associate Degree or some college preferred.
• Previous experience in the hospitality field (hotel front desk, reservation desk, concierge, server) AND/OR experience with and/or exposure to project management, construction, architecture, or engineering fields helpful.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
Job Location and Hours:
• This is a full-time, hourly position based in the Denver Tech Center
• Normal days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Overtime may be required on occasion
For applicants in Colorado, the pay range is $ 22.00-$24.00 per hour.