Full Time Job
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our growing office team in Irvine.
This position is not on the agent track.
• Performs administrative and office support activities for four executives
• Route incoming calls to the appropriate accounting personnel
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Sort incoming mail and faxes
• Stock office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
• Maintain department and vacation/sick calendar and contact lists
• Sweep floor/mailroom/loading dock hourly for check pick-up or delivery
• Special ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2 years of general office experience; Reception experience a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Professional demeanor and superior organizational skills
*** The hours for this position are 9:30am to 6:30pm***