Music Touring Assistant - Talent Community
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Munich, Singapore, Shanghai and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
MUSIC ASSISTANT - TALENT COMMUNITY
Join the London Music Talent Community by telling us a little more about yourself.
We are always seeking great talent, and our goal is to match them up with the right opportunities.
The London office is always seeking highly organised and motivated Assistants to work within our Music Touring department. Assistants either work for a specific Agent or support a whole music team, working across a diverse and world-renowned artist roster. You must have previous Live Music Industry experience, ideally in an agency context, have excellent communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inputting and maintaining all schedules with high attention to detail
• Answering calls on behalf of the Agent
• Coordinating meetings and updating schedules for artists
• Organising Certificates of Sponsorship for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide where needed
• Producing and reviewing contracts for shows booked
• Keeping account of all the money in for shows and chasing deposits/payments when needed
• Collating ticket sales information and passing onto the relevant parties
• Supervise tour artwork and announcements
• Developing relations with managers/artists/venues/promoters
• Solid previous Agency Assistant experience is preferred
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the music industry are essential
• Experience of Tour Accounting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch should we think you'd be suitable for any future Music Touring Assistant positions.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.