Music Brand Partnerships, Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2022 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Music Brand Partnerships, Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Music Brand Partnerships, Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Music Brand Partnerships, Assistant
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Agent in our Music Brand Partnerships department , based in Los Angeles. CAA Music Brand Partnerships is a dedicated team of music branding and marketing experts that work across all genres. The department develops strategic campaigns and successful partnerships between the Agency's music clients and brands that span the globe. The ideal candidate should have experience working in the advertising, marketing and/or promotional events space s . The individual should be motivated, a quick-think er , a polished communicator (at all levels, internally and externally) and possess solid administrative and organization al skills.
This is a n excellent opportunity for someone with an innovative and entrepreneurial mentality, who is also passionate about how musicians can integrate with brands beyond the live - concert experience. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
• Provide a dministrative support, including :
• managing heavy phones
• coordinating meetings and schedules
• preparing expense reports
• booking travel
• producing correspondence
• working on special projects as needed
• Communicate directly with brands and brand agencies , clients, managers, record labels, and promoters.
• Project manage deals (accountable for the implementation, fulfillment and tracking of all deal deliverables and key items).
• Draft and organize promotional materials for artists and events (create 1 -sheets/decks/presentations that will be used in pitch meetings , and manage approved marketing materials).
• Track all contracts , leads, talent ideas, and deposits surrounding past, current and prospective partnership deals.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred .
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible with work hours.
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality is a must.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Photoshop experience is a plus.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.