This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2023 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
About CAA ICON
A division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 55 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 2,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $40 billion. CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
With this role, we are looking to expand our award-winning marketing team to include a creative and detail-oriented marketing coordinator to support various marketing and communications-related workstreams. This person will ideally add their artistic and organizational talents to enhance the company's internal and external marketing initiatives and processes. This is an opportunity to join an amazing team to learn and grow in your marketing career.
• Write, design, and update project descriptions and bios used in proposals, collateral, and on company website
• Manage the content of our company website to keep it current, relevant, and dynamic
• Support creation and maintenance of company brochures and other marketing collateral
• Oversee production for business cards and maintain brand and style guides
• Design graphics for RFP/RFQ responses for business development pursuits
• Design holiday and thank you cards, quarterly newsletters, special graphics, letterhead templates, presentation templates, office artwork, signage, PPE, etc.
• Develop content for social media, assist with ad placement and design
• Assist with marketing aspects of annual year-end meetings and internal company events
• Manage marketing printing/production/vendors
• Assist with award submissions, monthly project reports, and design of organizational charts
• Support design of branded merchandise for internal initiatives
• Assist with marketing campaigns for special events
• Provide back up support to business development coordinator
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field/equivalent experience
• Adobe InDesign Guru
• Proficiency in other Adobe Creative Cloud applications (ideally with Premiere Pro or equivalent video creation software)
• One or more years of experience in marketing, graphic design, or related role
• Skilled with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
• Experience with printing processes, terminology, and methods
• Experience with website CMS preferred
• Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, detail-oriented
• Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures
• Working knowledge of marketing databases and proposal resources files
• Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $24.00-28.00 per hour. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.