Manager Of Financial Reporting
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2023 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Manager Of Financial Reporting jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager Of Financial Reporting postings
Full Time Job
The Manager of Financial Reporting will be a key member of CAA's expanding Financial Reporting Team . This role will report to the VP of Financial Reporting. This position is based on our Century City office and is a hybrid position (3 days in-office) . The Manager of Financial Reporting will be responsible for preparing our monthly and quarterly reporting packages, quarterly bank reporting financial statements and also assist with the preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP . Additionally, this individual will assist with ad hoc technical accounting analyses including, but not limited to, business combinations, lease accounting implementation (842), equity valuations, asset acquisitions, intercompany transactions, goodwill impairment, investment accounting and stock-based compensation . The individual will be part of a growing team and be responsible for assisting the organization with implementing new/improved processes to promote process standardization, efficiencies and overall department performance improvement . It is critical that the individual in this role can effectively execute in a hybrid working environment.
• Assist in global consolidation including, but not limited to, calculating reviewing and/or posting elimination entries and intercompany reconciliation review/investigation.
• Preparation of monthly board reporting package, including, but not limited to, financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and management adjusted P&L's.
• Preparation of monthly supplemental financial schedules, a focus on detailed transaction review to identify management EBITDA Adjustments.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and preparation of quarterly general ledger roll-forward analyses.
• Assists with the preparation of quarterly bank reporting package in Workiva.
• Analyze specific fluctuations in monthly operating results and assist in the preparation of quarterly consolidated fluctuation analyses.
• Participate in implementation of accounting and/or reporting related systems.
• Assist with maintenance and documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist with successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP in Workiva.
• Regularly collaborate with general ledger accounting teams and financial reporting groups to identify, research and/or communicate findings on accounting-related questions regarding new/non-recurring business transactions, identification of EBITDA adjustments and other non-routine matters.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting , or a related field preferred
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience.
• Public accounting experience is a plus
• CPA is preferred.
• Previous experience utilizing financial management software packages:? MS Dynamics 365 (AX), Oracle and Workiva preferred, but not required.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research.
• Experience in dealing with management reporting requirements vs. US GAAP.
• Strong organization skills and an attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, complex projects and meet deadlines.
• Experience managing processes and projects that involve collaborating with departments outside of accounting and teams across a global organization.
• Good computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills is a plus.
This role is based out of the Los Angeles office; Hybrid.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $125,000-$150,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.