Manager, Corporate Safety & Emergency Preparedness
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2023 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Manager, Corporate Safety & Emergency Preparedness jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Corporate Safety & Emergency Preparedness postings
Full Time Job
As part of CAA's Global Safety & Security Organization , this role will be responsible for management and execution of Corporate Safety and Emergency Preparedness efforts. The role will develop key workplace safety programs, and also have responsibility for tracking and reporting metrics and all aspects of safety and health compliance reporting. The right candidate will have a passion for keeping people safe and working collaboratively with others . This individual will also be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations on ways to improve global safety programs . This individual will work in close collaboration with Global Safety & Security leadership, international and regional leaders, and interdepartmental partners from HR, Legal, and Facilities (among others) . This role will report to the Global Head of Safety & Security.
• Take lead in executing day-to-day operations for Corporate Safety & Emergency Preparedness initiatives.
• Develop and implement safety policies and preparedness programs to protect employees, visitors, and property.
• Drive standards to ensure global consistency and compliance with fire drills and emergency evacuation plans, ensuring that employees know how to respond to emergencies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that emergency supplies and services are available when needed.
• Conduct emergency drills and exercises to test emergency response plans and procedures.
• Develop and delivering safety training programs for employees, including new hires and those who need refresher training.
• Conduct risk assessments and identify potential emergency scenarios and hazards. Develop and implement programs and procedures to address risks, in partnership with other functional leads (Risk Management, Facilities, HR, Legal).
• Maintain records and manage reporting for various workplace safety and environmental reporting requirements.
• Monitor/audit compliance with safety procedures. Oversee the alignment of programs with government regulations, industry standards, and best practices
• 5+ years of experience preferred i n workplace safety, emergency preparedness , or related fields
• Knowledge of federal, state and local safety requirements, regulations and policies.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills , organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Able to work collaboratively and build productive relationships, both external and internal - across levels and functions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
• This role is based out of the Los Angeles office ; In office M-TH in LA and flexible Fridays.
• Travel required: 15%
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $118,000 - $147,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.