Manager, Business Development
This was removed by the employer on 7/4/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Manager, Business Development jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Manager, Business Development postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Business Development
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA Brand Management is a premier brand development and management business, helping clients define and execute their strategic growth initiatives across a broad spectrum of consumer products. With more than three decades of operating experience in consumer product partnerships and licensing and offices spanning 17 countries worldwide, CAA Brand Management builds innovative, revenue-generating, brand extension programs for many of the world's most iconic brands such as: Coca-Cola, Netflix, McLaren, F1, Red Bull Racing, Ford, Range Rover, Jaguar, Playboy etc
The Business Development Manager will be responsible in developing and executing strategic licensing programs for new and existing clients. Responsibilities include researching product categories, pitching prospects, negotiating deal terms/contracts, and financial reporting program results.
Manage and monitor brand business objectives and sales budgets and proactively identify growth opportunities and retail-specific initiatives.
Through effective planning and budgeting, a brand developer will strive to achieve quarterly/annual revenue targets.
Main Responsibilities to include, but limited to:
• Prospects, projections related to existing or new businesses, evaluation of new opportunities and/or brand extensions.
• Perform all sales planning & reporting functions inclusive of pipeline building, gap analyses, forecasting and re-forecasting.
• Maintain knowledge of the brand and company revenue targets working with licensees, brand team, finance dept., and licensees, analyse results and ensure that business objectives are being met.
• Develop expertise in relevant areas required to maximise performance combined with building brands and a sustainable business.
• Create/adapt sales and brand presentations and sell sheets as necessary to support sales/retail initiatives.
• Regular trend watching at retail and research on competitors to help guide licensees and educate the client on market trends.
• 4 -5 years in sales or marketing and related brand management responsibilities.
• Existing network of contacts (including key retailers) across multiple sectors within the assigned market.
• Proven track record of closing deals and growing partnerships across multiple sectors.
• Strong organisational, presentation and team leadership skills.
• Passion for building and maintaining relationships.
• A business builder that can plan and execute with strong analytical abilities and translate insights into strategic and tactical plans.
• Proven leadership skills in managing/influencing teams and implementing key business initiatives.
• Previous experience applying knowledge of business drivers to identify key indicators including budget development and tracking, and financial forecasting.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Must be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.