Mailroom Operations - Shipping / Receiving
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Mailroom Operations team is responsible for all service operational support of the Avenue of the Stars, Constellation, and 2029 buildings in Los Angeles. This support includes mail receipt/delivery, conference room set-up, reception, handling incoming packages and shipping outgoing packages, and overseeing the Mailroom development program (Clerks and Floaters who serve as pipeline for entry level roles in the Company).
The shipping/receiving position will be responsible for managing all incoming/outgoing shipments from vendors (FedEx, UPS, etc.) at one of the Los Angeles CAA offices.
• Interface with drivers (FedEx, UPS, etc.) to ensure quality delivery and pick-up services and that building guidelines are followed for package delivery and pick-up
• Receive and document all incoming packages and coordinate the delivery to the recipient
• Coordinate the pick-up of outgoing packages and arrange for special delivery services outside standard pick-up schedules
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the receipt or delivery of items using Company and vendor tracking information
• Work with the offices of Agents/Executives to communicate shipping deadlines
• High level of customer service
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs
This role will be on-site based in the Los Angeles office.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-$23.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
$20.00 - 23.00 per hour