This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2023 11:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Junior Designer jobs in London-UK
Search all Junior Designer postings
Full Time Job
CAA Sports UK is a division of Creative Artists Agency (CAA). CAA is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA Base is the agency for professional footballers dedicated to the ongoing development and management of their careers. Established in 1997, with its Head Office in London and supported by consultant offices throughout Europe, South America, Australasia and North America, CAA Base's extensive network provides maximum opportunity for its clients' movement and onward careers.
CAA Base has a busy Design & Analysis department with Graphic Designers, Video Analysts and Data Analysts working in tandem to produce materials for internal and external use. This hire will work within the Graphic Design team supporting existing projects and be given the remit to innovate.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The creation of in-house documents including presentations, annual brochures, social media posts and a selection of other various tasks.
• Working closely with the analysis team , this might include working on presentations using data graphs for player development.
• Produce work that is aligned with the brand image and guidelines.
• Creation of forms and templates for player retention and operational purposes.
• Build relationships with clients and become part of their support team.
• Making amends to artwork as necessary based on team feedback.
• Highly proficient using Apple macOS.
• Strong ability in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
• Excellent knowledge of print and digital design principles.
• Familiar with contemporary print techniques.
• Competent using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• An understanding of digital assets for social media platforms.
• Strong typography and layout skills.
• Knowledge of UX/UI design.
• Photo retouching.
• Video editing.
• Hard working individual and a team player.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to communicative effectively across different departments of the company.
• Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development.
• Innovate approach to work, keen to expand own knowledge and practices.
• A design degree or equivalent work experience
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and stay efficient in a high-pressure environment.
• Consistency, following brand guidelines and maintaining high quality visuals.
• Excellent organisational skills and file/task management.
• Willingness to listen to feedback and use it for personal improvement.
• A positive attitude and willingness to help other team members when necessary.
• Passion for design and willingness to learn and grow within the company.