Intern - Information Technology
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Information Technology jobs in London-UK
Search all Intern - Information Technology postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Our busy London offices will be welcoming a group of new interns to be part of the world's leading global sports and entertainment agency. This is an incredible opportunity to take part in our paid full-time 8-week programme which will run between Monday 19th June – Friday 11th August 2023. This practical programme will help interns to develop their career in an industry they are passionate about.
Interns are required to work full time for the duration of the programme at one of our London offices and will support a variety of projects within their assigned department. Projects may include but will not be limited; to conducting research, providing general support for the overall team, admin and data entry tasks. We are looking for proactive problem solvers with an enthusiasm for building a career at CAA.
Strong admin, communication and organisational skills are a must, as well as a proven passion for and knowledge of your desired field.
CAA's Tech department provide Service Desk support to all EU and APAC regions and function as the primary point of contact for activities with the engineering teams. The group handle all purchasing, supply and maintenance of CAA hardware, and are available for all audio and video support for conferences using collaboration services; Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Jabber, Teams, Skype & Cisco.
Working hours will be Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm.
Below details what you can expect during the Tech internship programme:
• Exposure to product management, including product evaluation and implementation of new systems or product releases
• Exposure to CAA's infrastructure including network, video conferencing and file systems
• First-hand experience taking calls on the service desk, resolving or triaging/ escalating issues to relevant tech teams
• Exposure to data analytics and application development architecture running CAA's bespoke applications
• Overall exposure to Tech strategy implemented across CAA's international offices
HOW TO APPLY:
We would love to find out more about you, so in addition to a CV all applicants should submit responses to the following questions on a separate document. Answers should not exceed 300 words across all the questions. Please note there are no right or wrong answers, we're genuinely interested in hearing more from you to support your application.
• What are you hoping to achieve by securing an internship with CAA and how do you think the internship will support your future career development?
• Outline what you believe CAA's role to be within the entertainment and sports industries and what made you decide to apply?
• How did you hear about the CAA Internship Programme please give details of the platform e.g. CAA Website, LinkedIn, Music week, Global Sports, Creative access, Social Fix, UK Sports, sent by a friend?
• Have you previously applied for employment with CAA?
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE CAA SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME BY TUESDAY 11th APRIL 2023.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment. If necessary, attach a separate sheet for additional information.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.