Intern - Design, Sports, APAC
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Singapore, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA Sports APAC is looking for a Creative Intern to be part of their Brand Consulting team for a minimum of 4 months.
As an Intern, you will be working on some of the biggest sports and entertainment properties worldwide: Formula 1, UEFA, MLB, Riot Games, Oracle Red Bull Racing, LA Clippers, as well as global icons such as Son Heung Min, Cristiano Ronaldo, Daniel Ricciardo, Zion Williamson and more.
The Design Intern will support the Brand Consulting team in our Singapore office, in executing brand activations; conceptualising and pitching sponsorship activation ideas, creating social content, design adaptation from key visuals into different formats, and supporting on building presentation decks. As part of the experience you will also assist with video editing and motion graphics.
This is an opportunity to be exposed to the end-to-end creative process working across multiple brands and assets in the sports and entertainment landscape.
• Student or graduate in a relevant field, or some equivalent work experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint –
Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus.
• Ability to brainstorm creative concepts, communicate them, and translate into visuals.
• Interested in content creation and community engagement through design and video.
• Deeply connected to relevant social media platforms and in tune with current trends (FB, IG, YT, TW, TikTok).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills at a professional level in English.
• Mandarin and/or any other Asian language a plus.
• Must be a team player with a willingness to learn.
• Must be in tune with pop culture: an interest in sports and entertainment is a plus.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment. If necessary, attach a separate sheet for additional information.
Creative Artists Agency, (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.