Intern - Baseball Apprenticeship
CAALos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
CAA Baseball is hosting a Marketing Apprentice Program to take place Spring 2022. Apprentices will help create opportunities for professional and collegiate clients within sports marketing.
The Apprentices will be responsible for researching client opportunities, high-volume proactive outreach to brands, and supporting all deal-generation efforts.
The Apprenticeships will span January 24-June 30, 2022. All Apprentices will be evaluated based on productivity, professionalism, and partnership. This is a full time, forty hour a week, program. The ideal candidate is someone early in their career who is looking to enter or continue working in the entertainment and sports industry.
Every team member is an important part of the CAA structure, and it is hoped that all Apprentices will be ultimately successful throughout the program.
• Manage a high volume of cold outreach to brands including cold calls, e-mails, direct messages, etc.
• Research brands and marketing opportunities for professional and collegiate Baseball clients
• Assist with special projects and tasks assigned by the department
• Serve as point of contact with new potential brand partners
• 1 – 2 years of administrative or internship experience (prior experience in sports marketing is a plus)
• Ability to create marketing decks and materials
• Complex understanding of Baseball, current sports industry, and the nature of a talent agency
• Professional, motivated, quick-thinking and outgoing
• Collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills; experience with Adobe Suite or other graphic design tools is preferred
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.