Human Resources - Vice President, Benefits Administration
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2023 1:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources - Vice President, Benefits Administration jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Human Resources - Vice President, Benefits Administration postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Our CAA Human Resources team works across the entire agency to support our people and businesses. We hire, welcome, integrate, and provide learning opportunities for our colleagues. The team provides benefits and programs to support our people and their families. Additionally, we develop systems and tools to enable CAA to operate on a global scale. We do this all while honoring and promoting our culture. Our work is guided by our commitment to CAA being a great place to grow your career.
The VP, Benefits Administration on the HR Operations Team, will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and managing global healthcare initiatives aimed at improving employee healthcare as well as other healthcare benefits.
The Benefits team is responsible for evaluating and implementing changes to various benefit programs (e.g., medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability), monitoring plan performance, regulations and marketplace trends, and taking an active part in the design and implementation of the company's overall wellness initiatives. This is a hybrid role based in Los Angeles or New York.
• Manage the overall global benefits strategy and day-to-day operations of healthcare initiatives, which includes managing designated vendor(s), program administration, process changes, user experience and communications and escalating issues
• Identify areas for program enhancements; leading evaluations and implementations of ad hoc benefits offerings or program enhancements, which include conducting research and analysis, defining success measures, preparing materials for senior leadership review and approval, and partnering with Corporate Communications to develop a communications strategy
• Manages a team of up to 5 employees.
• Partnership with General Counsel to ensure the employee handbook has pertinent and relevant benefits information for employees to access.
• Managing deliverables across internal and external stakeholders; understanding reporting/financials; supporting risk/compliance work and plan audits; owning the customer experience and promoting operational excellence
• Leading and partnering with the broader benefits team on developing and implementing innovative ways to engage employees in their overall well-being
• Monitoring healthcare trends and regulations
• Partnering with internal stakeholders including other vendor managers, cross functional stakeholders and partners in communications, finance, HR technology, legal, IT and security
• Strong understanding of the healthcare marketplace, along with a demonstrated track record of deep and thoughtful analysis of the healthcare marketplace, as it relates to large employer plans
• Minimum 15 years in corporate benefits, benefits consulting, or health plan/health insurance field on a global level
• Willingness and ability to innovate fresh and/or unique approaches and solutions
• Experience working in a strategic, analytical, or metric-driven position
• Ability to effectively lead and collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive work environment, multi-task, work independently, meet deadlines, and manage multiple deliverables
• Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills and project management skills, with a high level of attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience working in corporate benefits in a large company is strongly preferred
• Entertainment or media industry experience
• Mergers and acquistions integration experience as it relates to benefits
Typical days and hours:
The role will be based in our Los Angeles office Monday - Thursday, 9:00am – 6:00pm with the flexibility to work remote on Friday and one other weekday (as agreed upon with direct supervisor).
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $192,000 - $250,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.