Human Resources - Regional Human Resources Lead
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking a senior Human Resources Executive to join CAA's HR Leadership Team in our Los Angeles office. This position will direct and oversee all Human Resources Business Partner functions across the U.S. for key business groups of the Company led out of Los Angeles, including but not limited to: Motion Pictures, Television, and Corporate Groups.
This position will lead a team of five (5) to seven (7) Human Resources Business Partners and have overall accountability for aspects of human resources for groups supported including: strategies for identifying and developing key talent, workforce planning, integrating new compensation structures, employee relations, identification of risks areas related to changing legal requirements, and partnering with Recruiting team to implement recruiting strategies for acquiring and integrating talent.
Also, reporting to this position will be the leaders of the Company's LA Mailroom which serves both as an operational hub and the primary recruiting and development pipeline of entry-level talent into the organization. This position will also serve as a member of the Global Human Resources Leadership Team and work with other members to develop strategies to help support business objectives and strategies to optimize the Human Resources function.
This role will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer and will have an assistant who will provide administrative and operational support.
Our CAA Human Resources team works across the entire agency to support our people and businesses. We hire, welcome, integrate, and provide learning opportunities for our colleagues. The team provides benefits and programs to support our people and their families. Additionally, we develop systems and tools to enable CAA to operate on a global scale. We do this all while honoring and promoting our culture. Our work is guided by our commitment to CAA being a great place to grow your career.
• Deeply understand the business strategies of each group supported and determine people strategies for the businesses
• Translate business priorities into HR programs, processes and initiatives that drive value and meet business needs
• Partner with other HRLT members to develop annual strategies for Human Resources team aligned to the strategic priorities of the Company and/or global Human Resources function
• Lead the process for identifying and developing key talent in each business across the identified business groups
• Drive change management practices to enable organizational effectiveness across groups supported
• Partner with leaders of Mailroom team to develop strategic plans for recruiting, workforce planning and talent development for the entry level talent
• Provide coaching and feedback to business leaders and Human Resources Business Partners related to talent development, performance coaching, inclusion and engagement
• Partner with Recruiting to forecast headcount needs and identify the capabilities required to help business achieve objectives and assist in the end-to-end processes
• Partner with Learning and Development team on identifying capability needs and assist in developing learning/development solutions
• Partner with the office of General Counsel regarding any employment related legal matters
• Oversight of onboarding and new employee orientation for the Los Angeles Headquarters
• Provide leadership for identifying and implementing diversity and inclusion practices in partnership with the leader of inclusion
• Develop and create a work environment across LA region which enables our colleagues and leaders to thrive
• Ensure all Los Angeles human resources processes are in compliance with local, state, and federal requirements
• 15+ years of human resources business partner leadership experience required as well as various HR disciplines outside of business partner roles
• Strategic, solutions focused leader capable of diving into details and driving results
• Experience working in a matrixed, complex, fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop people strategies aligned to business objectives
• Demonstrated ability to implement enterprise-wide initiatives (including change management)
• Experienced global relationship builder and an ability work collaboratively with people across all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to drive execution in a highly fluid environment
• Strong coaching and leadership skills required
• Exceptional Communication Skills (verbal, written, presenting) with senior leaders across multiple types of businesses
• Excellent attention to detail
• Continuing education in the fields of Human Resources, Organization Development, Business Leadership
• Change management or Coaching certifications
• Experience across multiple industries
Based out of the Los Angeles. This role is onsite/in office Monday thru Thursday and remote on Friday.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $260,000-$315,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.