Human Resources Assistant
CAANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Human Resources Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency, the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an HR Assistant to support their Human Resources department in New York.
We are looking for a service-minded individual who is excited about helping our HR function better support and grow our most important asset – our people. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the HR Executive Lead, as well as work closely with the HR team on people-driven initiatives that help drive the growth and development of our people and support our culture. The ideal candidate must be well organized, collaborative, curious, ready to make an impact, and have a passion for HR and learning.
New York, NY
• Provides administrative support to the NY HR Executive Lead, including phone, calendar, travel and expenses
• Processes and audits all new hire paperwork as it is received, which includes following up with employees, managers, payroll, or HR team members as needed
• Prepares all off boarding materials for exiting employees
• Partner with Tech and Facilities departments
• Serve an administrator of the WageWorks Commuter benefit
• Collect, review, and audit all documents for NY employee personnel files to ensure compliance
• Deliver new hire orientation to staff level employees
• Respond to general employee questions regarding HR policies, systems, and benefits
• Responds to requests for ad hoc reports and analytics from the NY HR Executive Lead
• Assist NY HR Executive Lead with planning and execution of all employee engagement initiatives
• Provide ancillary support in managing time and attendance for the NY office, including vacation, sick, and non-exempt timesheets, as well as daily agency assistant staffing
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
• Minimum (1) year of relevant experience and/or internship experience
• Direct Workday HRIS experience a plus
• Ability to work with employees at all levels
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and exceptionally service-minded
• Organized and solutions-oriented
• Works well independently and as part of a larger team
• Is curious about learning new concepts and developing a career in HR
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretely handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.