Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The CAA German office is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Team Assiatant to join out HR Team supporting the HR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Independent handling of administrative tasks in personnel processing
• Supporting the HR-Manager with shortlisting CVs
• Arranging interviews for hiring managers and send email confirmations / setting Teams calls.
• Adding Job Requisitions to Workday
• Support in applicant management
• Supporting all new starter onboarding, including organisation of HR Introductions and office tours
• Carrying out new starter HR Inductions
• Filling out all new starter and leaver forms for the Tech team
• Running Workday training with all new starters
• Workday office support, e.g., leaves and personal detail updates
• Drafting and sending out contractual change / employee information letters
• Managing the leaver process inc. holiday calculations and Workday updates
• Diary management for the HR Manager
• Some minute taking in low-level formal meetings
• Must have some previous work experience in HR Administration or Recruitment resourcing.
• A keenness to develop a career within HR and/or Recruitment.
• Experience using Workday HRIS would be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretely handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Needs to be a team player who is approachable and supportive; able to contribute ideas and recommendations.
• General understanding of how a talent agency works would be beneficial