Human Resources - HR Assistant, Diversity and Inclusion
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/6/2022 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources - HR Assistant, Diversity and Inclusion jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Human Resources - HR Assistant, Diversity and Inclusion postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our CAA Human Resources team as a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides human resources support to our business. The role provides critical administrative support to our Global Head of Inclusion Strategy and an Inclusion and Diversity Executive in the Los Angeles office.
Our CAA Human Resources team works across the entire agency to support our people and businesses. We hire, welcome, integrate, and provide learning opportunities for our colleagues. The team provides benefits and programs to support our people and their families. Additionally, we develop systems and tools to enable CAA to operate on a global scale. We do this all while honoring and promoting our culture. Our work is guided by our commitment to CAA being a great place to grow your career.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have strong analytical problem solving capabilities, and demonstrate confidence in meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects. Attention to detail is a must. Additional requirements include:
• Manage and coordinate high volume calendaring including meeting management prioritization.
• Coordinate logistics for meetings including booking of space, assembling materials, confirming attendees and setting up video conference capabilities.
• Assist with the documentation and implementation of initiatives, policies and projects
• Support CAA colleagues globally, across various offices and functions.
• Collaborate with peers and colleagues to ensure consistent support and excellent customer service.
• Lead or participate in special projects/task forces as assigned; Keep projects on track and assist with ad hoc projects, as they arise.
• Organize department's finances, in conjunction with the department's Coordinator to maintain accurate and up-to-date records; Track all expenditures, agreements, and invoices, including outside vendors.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Qualtrics and/or other data systems.
• Must have the ability to interface with staff at all levels
• Must be personable, have a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, take initiative, and be a curious learner
• One or more years of experience as an assistant
• Long-term interest in developing a career in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Development
• Customer service oriented
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and the ability to easily shift priorities
• Superb multi-tasking abilities and ability to handle heavy work flow processing
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, demanding, high-volume dynamic corporate environment
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities in a corporate environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality, strong follow through, and attention to detail
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to easily shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy workflow processing.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.