This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2023 12:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Head Receptionist jobs in London-UK
Search all Head Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is looking for a new Head Receptionist / Reception Manager with solid Front of House experience and excellent customer service skills, to be the first point of contact for CAA's London office in Hammersmith. They will report into our Internal Facilities Manager, and work with our other Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Operating a busy switchboard, handling and transferring incoming calls to all departments, screening calls, taking messages and dealing with any queries.
• Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and welcoming manner, providing drinks and ensuring whoever they are here to see are notified quickly.
• Ensuring that meeting rooms always look presentable; including checking meeting rooms on a regular basis before and after meetings - tidying up cups, checking pencils and pads are stocked up and room temperatures are at a comfortable setting.
• Taking meeting room and conference bookings for all Agents, liaising with other CAA offices and working to different time zones. Managing and updating the meeting room calendar.
• Woking with Tech Support as the primary point of contact for Conference Rooms in other CAA offices e.g., responding to VC check requests.
• Acting as a first point of contact for national and international promoters and festival bookers looking to schedule meetings with our Music Touring Agents and arranging the meetings accordingly. Includes keeping tally and ensure meetings run smoothly on the day and allocated slots are adhered to.
• Booking couriers and taxis as required, following standard procedures for booking and logging. Check invoices as they come in and ensure costs are recharged if needed.
• Respond and act upon requests from other CAA offices made via the Reception teams such as running duties, gift purchasing and courier requests.
• Supervising the other Receptionist and sharing / delegating tasks as required.
• Occasionally you will be required to stay after hours to be on hand for any clients coming to the office for a VC meeting with a US based agent. For any external meetings where a London agent isn't present, Reception is the point of contact and will liaise with the meeting organiser in the US office.
• Franking and posting mail, using the franking machine and correct postage materials.
• Handing out post to the office when it arrives each morning, as well as distributing parcels and ad hoc deliveries as they arrive throughout the day in a timely manner.
• Organising and delivering internal mail.
• Informing Tech of any technical problems with conference room equipment.
• Ordering stationery and office supplies when needed.
• Allocate office space and coordinate set up, if needed, for international staff visiting the London office.
• Attend weekly meetings with HR and Tech departments for all new EU starter syncs.
• Daily floor walks to monitor and stock stationary across the office and track PPM's and reactives.
• Support the Facilities team on ad-hoc basis including support and holiday cover of Facilities Co-ordinator.
• Solid Reception/ Front of House experience essential.
• Office Management experience & leadership skills are also essential .
• General understanding of how a talent agency works would be beneficial.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a positive can-do attitude.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
• Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
• Accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve excellent results with little need for oversight.
• Able to adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
• Make timely decisions without sacrificing quality even under ambiguous circumstances.
• Innovative and confident in looking at ways to help develop the F.O.H experience.