Head Of Cultural
CAANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Head Of Cultural jobs in New York-NY
Search all Head Of Cultural postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Cultural? Head Of Cultural Consumer Insights - Brand Consulting
The New York office is seeking a Head of Cultural + Consumer Insights for CAA Brand Consulting. This role will be filled by a strong and dynamic individual who will leverage an insights-driven approach to connect marketplace and cultural trends to solve our clients' challenges.
Reporting to a Co-Heads of the Brand Consulting Group, the Head of Cultural + Consumer Insights will collaborate other areas of expertise, including Creative, Research & Insights, Talent Management, Digital/Social, and Account Management to bring CAA's clients new ideas that are culturally relevant, smart, innovative, and impactful.
• Provide brand consulting team with cultural and consumer insights and guidance in their strategic application using a mix of primary and secondary research
• Experienced storyteller. Ability to construct a strong narrative thread, build succinct and persuasive presentations for internal and external use.
• Curator of trends by leveraging several internal and external sources and research tools.
• Collaborating on client pitches and proposals to ensure all work is leading with a compelling insights-driven narrative
• Strong presentation skills as the role includes presenting at key client meetings to help sell in ideas
• Leading the creation of quarterly cross-category trend/ thought leadership presentations to help drive credibility and on-going relevance
• Background in Brainstorms and Creative Ideation. Able to design and lead creative brainstorms both internally and with clients
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred, degree in behavioral sciences, sociology, other cultural studies a plus
• 5+ years of strategy/planning experience on consumer-facing brands and/or entertainment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent MS Excel and data analysis abilities
• Keynote and/or PowerPoint skills required
• 8+ years of experience with cultural and consumers insights and strategic application
• 4+ years of moderating focus groups
• Expert with macro/micro trends
• Team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.