Global Safety and Security Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2021 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Global Safety and Security Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Global Safety and Security Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
As a Global Safety & Security Assistant you will support the functional lead as it relates to administrative support and administrative program development tasks. This position is ideal for a candidate with interest, education, and/or experience in corporate global security or safety (i.e. crisis management, emergency preparedness, security operations, intelligence analysis). This role is ideal for someone pursuing a career in corporate safety and enterprise security operations.
CAA's Global Safety & Security team is responsible for designing and developing programs to keep CAA's people safe all over the world. The selected candidate will get exposure to unique challenges, opportunities for rapid learning, and the chance to make meaningful contributions to important initiatives designed to protect people.
• Ability to assist in conducting research, performing assessments, and preparing documentation on a wide-range of security and safety related topics-e.g. risks, threats, health & safety information.
• Assist in reviewing and/or drafting security-related protocols and procedures.
• Administrative duties include coordinating meetings and schedules in Outlook, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, file management, special projects, and personal assistance as needed
• Focused on customer service with internal stakeholders and communicating in a personable friendly demeanor
• Ability to listen in on key calls and meetings as requested to take notes, identify follow-ups, and agreed upon next steps
• Assist in preparing presentation materials and summary documents using standard Microsoft tools, e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Able to commit to this role on a long-term basis (ideally 2 years)
• The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking, and capable of performing a wide-range of research and administrative tasks
• Ability to research and create security briefings
• Ability to anticipate needs and comfortable with shifting priorities on tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to discern and prioritize
• Committed to protecting confidentiality/discretion when needed
• Detail oriented, positive attitude, and highly flexible
• Bachelor's degree preferred (International Relations, Government, Political Science, Emergency/Crisis Management, Journalism, Library Science, or other fields demonstrating interest and aptitude in subject matter relevant to the role)
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.