Full Stack Web / Mobile Developer
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking a full-stack web developer with excellent software architecture skills to join our product development team.
The product development team designs and builds software experiences for mobile and web that are uniquely valuable for CAA's diverse, global, and high- energy entertainment industry culture of agents, executives, artists, and business partners
You will work collaboratively with other developers working in an agile environment to design and deliver mobile and web applications and APIs, and you will also help us deploy, operate, monitor, and sustain these applications and their supporting services. You will interact directly with people using your application.
• Education. We prefer you have a BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Databases. We would like to see real SQL and NoSQL experience. We are particularly interested in MongoDB and Elastic.
• Tools. You should have experience with maintaining projects using a distributed version control system such as Git and GitHub. We expect proficiency with Chrome developer tools or similar in other browsers.
• Techniques. You should be experienced with agile methods and the concepts behind continuous delivery. If you are passionate about developing APIs, we want to see your experience with security, performance, JSON, hypermedia formats, and REST. We expect you to be passionate about testing and as a web developer we expect you to know HTTP well.
• Shipping. We expect you to have a passion and some experience shipping and maintaining production software products. You must have strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills. We are most interested in candidates exhibiting a passion for details, solving problems, simplicity, quality, and moving quickly.
Work Location. This position will likely work remotely but must be able to work typical office hours. Occasional travel including company meetings and events is expected.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.