CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2023 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Foundation Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Foundation Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Created in 1995 by the agency's managing partners, CAA's philanthropic arm has become an integral part of its culture. The CAA Foundation harnesses the power and reach of the entertainment industry to create positive social change through forging strategic partnerships, encouraging volunteerism, granting financial contributions, stimulating public awareness, and providing in-kind donations. The Foundation has become a leader in the entertainment community on education, the environment, health, and social issues. The agency's Foundation serves two main functions:
To galvanize our employees to make a difference. The Foundation provides opportunities
for employees – whether agents or assistants – to get involved, and it serves as a resource if they look to find their own causes and volunteer activities for participation. The focus is primarily on serving our communities through education and the arts.
To help clients do the same. The Foundation assists our clients across the entertainment,
sports and corporate landscapes with their philanthropic initiatives, whether starting their own programs or partnering with an existing organization or cause.
The world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an assistant to support two executives within the Foundation group. The executives work closely with clients across entertainment and sports to help them reach their philanthropic goals. They also work with our Motion Picture and Television groups in a consultative capacity to assist in narrative change and drive projects related to inclusive storytelling. The ideal candidate is self-driven, highly organized, and proactive, with the ability to communicate and prioritize a range of tasks. They have a demonstrated interest in the community and curiosity about the positive impact the entertainment industry can have on the world. They stay up to date on world events and entertainment industry news.
• General clerical and administrative duties including handling phones, managing calendars and travel arrangements, expenses, and office management for two executives
• Producing letters, donor communications, graphics, and general copywriting
• Assisting with the management of corporate events (externally and internally)
• Maintain an awareness of the Executive's obligations (internal and external) in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs. This includes a variety of travel and events this executive partakes in each year
• Heavy involvement with research and strategy projects
• At least 1+ years of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations with a sense of urgency and focus
• Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Superlative written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• BA/BS Degree is preferred
On-Site in Los Angeles, CA, United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.