Financial Reporting Manager
Full Time Job
The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Prepare monthly supplemental financial schedules.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
• Assists with the preparation of quarterly bank reporting package.
• Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
• Assist with maintenance and documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
• Assist with successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree is required.
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience.
• CPA is required.
• Previous experience utilizing financial management software packages: MS Dynamics AX preferred, but not required.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research.
• Good computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills is a plus.
Reports To: Divisional Controller and Corporate Controller
Scope: The scope includes all entities consolidated within CAA Holdings, LLC.