This was removed by the employer on 7/16/2021 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Finance Analyst jobs in London-UK
Search all Finance Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Finance Analyst?
Full Time Job
Finance Analyst (FP&A Analyst) - Sports & Brand Consulting
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
This is a key commercially focused finance opportunity, in which you will directly support the Finance Director (UK + Europe) in assisting the leadership team with financial and non-financial reporting, analysis, forecasting, as well as ad-hoc and add-value project work to help them achieve their strategic goals.
The role will require someone who is comfortable both with 'hands-on' excel work and the bigger strategic picture, being a self-starter but also working collaboratively with Agents and Executives throughout the Sports divisions both in the UK and Germany.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supporting the financial planning and forecasting process at both an international and a divisional level. Working with the regional teams to build robust business plans for their divisions through budget, forecast and latest estimate updates.
• Support the Finance Director, Base Finance Manager and Germany Senior Accountant in forecasting the P&L including revenue, travel and entertainment expenditure and headcount.
• Creation of monthly reporting packs for each division including monthly variance analysis of regional P&L's against forecast.
• Provide robust and detailed interpretation of financial analysis to enable the business to take timely action / decisions and achieve targets. Identify actions to drive opportunities and mitigate risks.
• Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue and operating expenditure.
• Support the controllership team with month end and cash flow modelling.
• Compile Leadership meeting materials and presentation of results / forecasts.
• Financial modelling support, delivering insight and analysis to shape the business strategic decisions, project/event budgets and fee proposals. Driving optimal decision making through extensive financial and quantitative analysis.
• Monitor profitability of ongoing projects and design / improve capacity tracking process.
• Maintain revenue and P&L trackers & Latest Estimate master files, designing improved and automated standardised formats.
• Support Finance Director with implementation of Oracle planning system and surrounding processes.
• Support Finance Director with projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified.
• Excellent ability to proactively conduct analysis and generate insights that the business can interpret.
• High degree of financial modelling, planning and forecasting experience.
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workloads, flexible in working style and enjoys working to tight deadlines.
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle desirable.
• Interest in Sports, Football particularly an advantage.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively and influence decision making.
• Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continuous improvement.
• Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.