Facilities - Receptionist
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/8/2023 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Facilities - Receptionist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Facilities - Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking a receptionist to be the face of the Los Angeles office. This person will be the first line of contact for all CAA clients and guests. The ideal candidate will be energetic, passionate, driven, and hardworking with exceptional customer service and is someone who can represent the CAA's culture in a positive and service-minded manner.
• Greet all visiting clients, colleagues, and guests and notify appropriate parties of their arrival
• Oversee the CAA Envoy platform and i nput all visitors into building security system
• Answer phones and transfer ca lls to the appropriate parties
• Schedule meetings and book conference rooms as requested
• Perform electronic filing/scanning of all correspondence
• Update reception manual and forms as needed
• Ensure that CAA standards are upheld at all times including but not limited to cleanliness and presentation of reception area
• Strictly adhering to existing CAA policies and protocols
• Respond to any inquiries from employees and visitors
• Maintain the reception area organized and safe at all times
• Perform other tasks and projects as assigned
• Support mailroom as needed
• 1 + year s of relevant experience in an professional and corporate environment
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and/or Sports and desire to grow within these areas
• Familiarity with using Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Able to multitask and complete all tasks in a timely manner
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proactive team player
• Punctual and dependable
• Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
This role will be based in the Los Angeles office.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $22.00-$25.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.