Executive/ Legal Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Executive/ Legal Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive/ Legal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive/ Legal Assistant?
Full Time Job
Executive/ Legal Assistant (Chief Legal Officer/ Chief Administrative Officer)
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
Executive / Legal Assistant sought for the Chief Administrative Officer/Chief Legal Officer. The Assistant should be proactive and detail oriented. This role manages the office for a busy, lawyer and c-suite executive and the candidate must be comfortable working with individuals in a variety of roles both within and outside of the agency. A minimum one-year commitment required. Opportunity for growth for top performers exists.
• Handle high-volume scheduling and rolling calls for top-level executive.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word (redlining), and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Prepare daily To Do Lists for executive in addition to managing follow-up file and determining which items can be handled directly by the assistant on the executive's behalf.
• Draft, redline and edit highly confidential documents and employment agreements.
• Understand the workflow relationships for the Office of the Chief Legal Officer and CAO, as well as the agency at large.
• Liaise with multiple external legal counsel on active litigation cases, subpoenas and contracts.
• E-file high volume of documents.
• Utilize digital signing software.
• Process outside counsel billing invoices.
• Access and run reports on NetDocs legal database, HCue and other corporate databases.
• Organize and update hard copy files, ensuring all relevant documents are within reach.
• Coordinate travel itineraries and submit monthly expense reports.
• Occasional assistance with minor personal items such as: making reservations, ordering event tickets through CAA, updating weekend calendar and other minimal tasks.
• California or New York bar admission is preferred.
• Law school graduates or candidates with an interest in pursuing law degrees looking for exposure to corporate law are also encouraged to apply.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.