Executive Assistant To Chief Legal Officer
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Positioned at the nexus of talent, content, brands, technology, sports, and live events, CAA creates limitless opportunities for the storytellers, trendsetters, icons, and thought leaders who shape popular culture. Across film, television, music, sports, digital media, marketing, and beyond, we represent thousands of the world's leading actors, directors, writers, producers, musical artists, comedians, authors, athletes, coaches, broadcasters, teams, leagues, chefs, designers, consumer brands, and more.
In service of them, we are committed to remaining the strongest, most vibrant, and most innovative service company in the world.
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Legal Officer strives to anticipate needs, keep things running smoothly and clear the path for our Executives to do their best work. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a similar role, is adept at navigating a fast-paced environment and is passionate about making an impact in this role.
• Organize and maintain high-volume calendars, creating efficiency and balance in daily/weekly/monthly schedules
• Handle internal and external requests for time, utilizing strong judgment in prioritization and flexibility to meet scheduling changes and shifting priorities
• Anticipate needs, problem-solve for challenges, and manage emerging issues in a proactive manner
• Coordinate heavy and complex travel including all associated logistics
• Be a collaborative and reliable cross-functional partner
• Assist with creating presentation materials and resources
• Complete monthly expense reports and other administrative tasks
• Plan and coordinate various team events
• Contribute to initiatives and projects in addition to your core role
• Perform other varying personal and professional administrative tasks as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role involving high-level support
• Experience in a law firm preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Incredible organizational skills; must be detail-oriented
• Timely and consistent responsiveness
• Outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
• Availability to perform job duties outside of normal office hours when necessary
• Possess a true sense of ownership and are passionate about results
• Team player and able to coordinate with senior leaders
• Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
• Demonstrated creative problem-solver
CAA provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CAA will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.