Executive Assistant To Chief Accounting Officer
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 1:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant To Chief Accounting Officer jobs in Irvine-CA
Search all Executive Assistant To Chief Accounting Officer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant To Chief Accounting Officer? Executive Assistant to Chief Accounting Officer (Temp To Hire)
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Chief Accounting Officer.
Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence and special projects as needed. In addition, qualified assistants will prepare ad hoc reports using Concur and assist other executives within the department as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred. Accounting/ Finance or Business Administration a plus
• Minimum five years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Preferred experience in the media, entertainment, and sports sectors and/or prior roles in accounting
• Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology. Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to easily shift priorities, multi- task, and handle heavy work flow processing
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.