Executive Assistant Tax & Treasury
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The executive admin/assistant will report to the Company's Treasurer and Head of Tax, and will support both executives with their daily administrative requirements including calendar and communication management, travel, expenses, team events, materials for meetings as well as ad hoc projects. Executive admin/asst. will also create reports, spreadsheets and presentations in Microsoft Office and assist with organizational elements of project management.
• Manage calendar and communications for both executives
• Edit e-mails, draft memos, and prepare communications on the executive's behalf
• Organize travel and expenses
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and other relevant details
• Organize external meetings and manage communications with banks, rating agencies, consultants, auditors and other stakeholders with high level of professionalism
• Assist with team events as needed
• Create meeting materials to support both executives
• Assist with creating reports, spreadsheets and presentations
• Assist with administrative elements of project management for tax and treasury projects
• Assist with running meetings and calls including meeting minutes
• Executive admin experience 5+ years; experience assisting multiple executives preferred
• College degree preferred
• Solid organization and time management skills
• High level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive information
• Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.