Employee Engagement and Corporate Culture, Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/18/2023 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Employee Engagement and Corporate Culture, Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Employee Engagement and Corporate Culture, Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Corporate Culture and Employee Engagement - Assistant
Guiding Principle: When we take care of each other, good things happen.
The Corporate Culture and Employee Engagement team creates programs and initiatives that support CAA's culture of excellence, collaboration and inclusion. We are seeking an assistant for an executive on the team, supporting their daily schedule and a variety of events and projects nationally. The ideal candidate is self-driven, highly organized, and proactive, with the ability to communicate and prioritize a range of tasks.
• Administrative duties including: handling phones and email, managing calendars and travel arrangements, expenses, and office management
• Assisting with the planning and management of corporate events (externally and internally) for offices across the country
• Create and manage calendars for both long term event planning, and immediate project needs
• Track events and budgets in excel
• Produce and edit written materials, graphics, and general copywriting
• Proactively communicate status of projects
• Assist with special projects, research and compile information, as needed
• 10+ months of administrative assistant experience preferred
• Attention to detail, meticulous organization and problem solving skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Superlative written and verbal communication
• Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude
• Team oriented and able to collaborate with employees at all levels
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations, and maintain a sharp focus while juggling competing priorities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
• Proficiency with excel, including working with formulas and setting up templates for budgets
• Experience with in-person and virtual event planning and logistics is helpful, but not required
• BA/BS Degree preferred
On-Site in Los Angeles, CA, United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.