Emc - Chief Of Staff
CAANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2022 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Emc - Chief Of Staff jobs in New York-NY
Search all Emc - Chief Of Staff postings
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE
Evolution Media Capital (EMC) is a highly focused media and entertainment advisory firm and investment bank and an affiliate of Creative Artists Agency (CAA). Evolution Media Capital has advised on over $60 billion in transactions since 2008 focused on the sports, media, technology, and entertainment sectors.
Our domain expertise and deep industry relationships have enabled us to build a strong track record of successful results for our clients, which include production companies, independent studios, video game developers, sports teams and leagues (and owners), as well as financial investors and high net worth individuals.
• Setting and advancing the firm's corporate strategy and culture
• Managing EMC's corporate governance and oversight practices
• Engagement and management of key external parties including clients, investors, regulatory bodies (FINRA), etc.
• Work with various internal stakeholders (i.e. accounting, HR, marketing, finance, etc.) to improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
• Review, design, and execute on deal staffing
• Bachelor Degree from accredited university preferred
• 4+ years of prior operations management experience
• Proven experience organizing and working with multiple teams and departments
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
• Proven success in project coordination/management
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.