Early Career Recruiter
CAANew York, NY
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
As an Early Career Recruiter you will support the business through identifying diverse candidates and candidate pools, build networks and proactively promote our brand in the marketplace. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring CAA's most valued asset – its people!
• Manage the full life cycle early career (intern, entry level, assistant) recruiting process. This includes proactively sourcing, screening, interviewing, creating and extending offers, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process.
• Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent with diverse backgrounds and skill sets
• Develop a deep understanding of the hiring needs of the business and create meaningful partnerships with hiring managers
• Assume the role of a Talent Partner by influencing key stakeholders in the recruiting process to ensure deliverables are in alignment with organizational diversity and inclusion goals
• Aid in providing a positive candidate experience, ensuring each candidate receives timely communication.
• Attend recruiting events on campus and in the community to connect with talent and promote our brand.
• Collaborate with various members of the global HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects
• Provide guidance and mentorship to a Recruitment Coordinator
• Manage a high volume of informational interviews to maintain a strong applicant pool.
• Collaborate with members of the HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 4 or more years of work experience in full-life cycle recruiting, university admissions, or a combination.
• Entertainment and/or university recruiting experience strongly preferred
• ATS experience required.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing.
• Ability to comprehend our complex business to assess staffing needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
• Ability to build strong business partnerships and influence hiring managers.
• Team player with a high sense of urgency; able to interact across all levels of the organization.
• Willingness to work extended hours, especially during fall recruiting season.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.