Director Of Financial Reporting
Full Time Job
The Director of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Prepare reporting as necessary to comply with bank covenants.
• Responsible for proper accounting of all investments in accordance with company policy, including documentation of applicable accounting treatment.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
• Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
• Maintain documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
• Ensure successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
• Review, assess and document accounting and financial reporting implications of complex transactions.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Responsible for implementation of new accounting guidance, as applicable.
• 8+ years accounting/ finance experience
• CPA is required
• Public Accounting background is required/additional private company experience is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Management Reporter and AX is a plus.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research, including experience with consolidation/VIE analysis, business combinations, revenue recognition and deconsolidation/discontinued operations.
• Valuation specific experience is a plus.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.