Director Of Financial Reporting
This was removed by the employer on 10/1/2020 4:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Director Of Financial Reporting jobs in Irvine-CA
Search all Director Of Financial Reporting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Of Financial Reporting? Job Description
The Director of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Prepare reporting as necessary to comply with bank covenants.
• Responsible for proper accounting of all investments in accordance with company policy, including documentation of applicable accounting treatment.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
• Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
• Maintain documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
• Ensure successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
• Review, assess and document accounting and financial reporting implications of complex transactions.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Responsible for implementation of new accounting guidance, as applicable.
• 8+ years accounting/ finance experience
• CPA is required
• Public Accounting experience is required/additional private company experience is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Management Reporter and AX is a plus.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research, including experience with consolidation/VIE analysis, business combinations, revenue recognition and deconsolidation/discontinued operations.
• Valuation specific experience is a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.