Digital Media - Creative & Brand Strategy - Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2023 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Digital Media - Creative & Brand Strategy - Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Media - Creative & Brand Strategy - Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities.
Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Digital Media department is seeking a full-time Assistant who is highly-motivated, skilled, and entrepreneurial to join our rapidly growing Creative & Strategy team. The ideal candidate is passionate about starting their career in marketing/advertising and has an interest in/natural ability towards creative brand strategy, copywriting, and visual design.
• Support the day-to-day needs of the Head of Creative & Brand Strategy, including joining client/internal calls and notetaking, scheduling meetings, and updating and maintaining department reports/grid.
• Support the team in the development of presentations, pitch materials and brand assets.
• Participate in team brainstorms and contribute to client/brand campaign planning including partnership ideation, outline building and copywriting.
• Assist the team designers with developing and updating presentations in Keynote.
• Perform industry research on brands, trends and talent as needed to support creative and client work including a brand's media spend, social reach and audience data and insights.
• Great at time management, has strong prioritization and can manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once.
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed.
• Knowledgeable and proactive when it comes to marketing trends, emerging media, consumer insights & digital/social content.
• Someone who is naturally dialed-in and well-read when it comes to entertainment and current events, brand activations, media and cultural trends, and pop culture in general.
• Excitement for working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
• Design skills (Keynote/Photoshop) are preferred.
• BS degree (or equivalent) in field related to Marketing, Communications, Advertising, and/or a Graphic Design degree, preferred.
This role will be based on-site in our Los Angeles office; Hybrid
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00 - $22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.