Digital Media - Coordinator
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2023 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Digital Media - Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Media - Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. Digital Media many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking a Coordinator to support the Co-Head i n our Digital Media department based in Los Angeles. Digital Media is a dedicated team of Agents and Executives that work across four main verticals:
1. Talent Representation:
Representing on-camera and off-camera talent, CAA works with the next generation of storytellers who are creating and shaping the narratives for digital platforms and their audiences. Through holistic representation, we leverage talent expertise and social scale to create monetization and marketing opportunities spanning original content, brand partnerships, products/licensing, touring, charity, publishing and beyond, to create sustainable and impactful personal client brands.
2. Brand Partnerships:
At the epicenter of the ever-evolving media and advertising landscape, CAA leverages its unique access and relationships across the entertainment industry to build innovative partnerships and programs for brands and agencies. Using content and/or talent as the main vehicle, our team strategically creates purposeful, premium stories and partnerships for advertisers to be distributed across digital ecosystems and platforms.
3. Content Sales:
Working simultaneously with our storytelling clients and OTT, digital and immersive platforms, we source and sell intellectual property to be created into series and films across the digital content ecosystem.
Through our collective industry knowledge and multi-faceted business approach, we work with select media, technology and consumer-facing companies to supercharge their goals and objectives in the media entertainment landscape.
This role is in business development across all the above verticals, as well as new strategic partnerships which will have a high focus of on research, tracking, analysis and building presentations.
The ideal candidate should be motivated, curious about digital media and entertainment, have strong interest in interacting with talent, brands and corporate businesses, a quick-thinker and note taker, strong at following up on tasks, not fearful of asking lots of questions, being an over communicator, and possess solid excel and power point/keynote skills. The individual should be flexible, highly organized, have the ability to multi-task, and support the department head in helping drive ideas/initiatives forward.
• R esearch, track, analy ze and report (via power point) updates on strategic partnerships and business development initiatives (both the status of initiatives and summaries of the initiatives themselves) .
• Maintain momentum on department-wide projects and initiatives, and proactively support the Digital Media Co-Head in driv ing progress via excellent follow-up and follow through .
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Research, identify and report on social and business trends to help strategize and produce the creative strategy for each client.
• Utilize strong prospecting skills to source new partnership opportunities for clients.
• Conduct initial outreach to prospective brand partners, track communications and handle follow - ups.
• Assist Digital Media Co-Head in communicating our client's unique value proposition to brands and agencies via email, calls, meetings, presentations, and marketing materials .
• Assist with special internally facing projects as needed .
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
• One year of experience (or equivalent ) project coordination, project research, project analysis, and/or project reporting experience preferred .
• Must be curious about digital talent, content , partnerships and/or business development .
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure , meet tight deadlines , and operate without consistent direct supervision .
• Ability to be flexible with work hours.
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality is a must.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel) , strong excel and power point skills preferred.
The base hourly rate for this position is $23. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.