Designer - Sports Property Sales
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
We are looking for a skilled and competent Designer to join our Sports Properties Group and lead our London studio in supporting the property sales team. This team partners the world's best brands with leading sports federations, leagues, and teams to create impactful sponsorships. Our rightsholder clients include F1, Red Bull Racing, the Los Angeles Clippers, Madison Square Garden, the DP World Tour and Riot Games to name a few.
Based in CAA's London office, the person who takes on this role should have a passion for graphic design, page layout, and visual storytelling. We'll rely on them to build tools that can sell big ideas and help brands imagine the possibilities of a future strategic partnership.
• Build bold, visual storytelling materials that sell your creative ideas and excite audiences.
• Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding sales enablement tools across a wide range of design projects including client sales materials, CAA creds presentations, pitch decks, case studies, educational tools, and IP development including visual identity work.
• Transform data and audience insights into compelling visual stories.
• Internalise briefs from clients and internal stakeholders, estimate time required to complete the work and execute with excellence.
• Undertake a variety of projects simultaneously across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums.
• Organise, maintain and oversee the department's archive of creative and campaign materials.
What you'll bring:
• You'll produce expertly designed content that meets and exceeds the project's objectives and requirements.
• You'll be a pro at presenting - effectively communicating and selling creative concepts and big ideas to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
• You'll have expert design craft and technical awareness across Adobe CC and Microsoft software packages.
• You'll have good commercial awareness, ensuring that the creative vision is relevant and achievable throughout all processes of project delivery.
• You'll have your finger on the pulse and have up-to-date knowledge of social, pop-cultural and industry trends.
• You'll have the drive and ambition to help grow and shape the London studio
• You'll be able to multi-task, seamlessly bringing your creativity to multiple projects at any one time.
• Must have solid professional experience working as a Designer in a fast-paced creative environment at middleweight level.
• Graphic Design related degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates your creativity and experience working in a sales enablement role.
• Mastery of video editing software (Premiere Pro and After Effects) desired.
• Proven experience working across various brands and adhering to brand guidelines.
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build new relationships quickly.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.