Creative Designer - Brand Consulting
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Gulf Oil, Getir, Virgin Money and Sokin. Our service offering spans across strategy, creative, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Creative to join our award-winning London team and support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands. Our small but talented team is responsible for creating stand-out exciting, big ideas and campaigns that drive attention for our clients across the worlds of sports and entertainment and we are looking for a hungry creative to join us as we grow.
We're looking for a confident self-starter who may already be working as a Creative or Art Director and is looking for a new challenge. You're a fast thinker who loves nothing more than developing big ideas and fully rounded campaigns and owning the process from concept through to final delivery. You'll need to bring lots of experience and a portfolio of work that demonstrates how you've helped brands with a wide range of challenges, including digital/social projects as well as photoshoot and film direction experience.
As a Creative Designer at CAA Brand Consulting, you'll work alongside other Creatives, Designers, our Creative Directors and in collaboration with our Strategy and Planning team to turn insights into exciting creative concepts. You'll also collaborate with our wider global CAA Brand Consulting creative group on projects and new business pitches.
Main responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Developing creative concepts and campaigns for our brand clients under the guidance of our Creative Directors.
• Leading and participating in idea workshops with clients and internal teams.
• Developing visual and written tone and style for campaigns and activations.
• Building bold, visual storytelling decks that sell your creative ideas and excite audiences.
• Creative design and artwork of integrated campaign assets.
• Collaborating with a wide range of people across the whole agency (the account management team, strategy and planning, Creative Directors, Creatives, Designers, creative services) as well as sourcing and managing external creative specialists to help bring our creative vision to life (film directors, photographers, artists, illustrators, musicians, animators, production companies).
• Presenting ideas to internal teams and clients.
• Running and contributing to internal creative inspiration sessions and workshops.
What you'll bring:
• You'll love building big ideas and creative campaigns across the sports and entertainment landscape.
• You'll thrive on developing concepts into well rounded campaigns and activations all the way through to delivery of assets.
• You'll create not just what the brief asks for but what the campaign needs, producing beautifully designed decks that are in line with the project's objectives and requirements.
• You'll recognise the power of words and be able to write creative copy for campaigns, social posts, and events.
• You'll have expert skills in advertising; branding; customer comms, content, and social media.
• You'll be a pro at presenting - effectively communicating and selling creative concepts and big ideas to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
• You'll have expert design craft and technical awareness across Adobe CC and Microsoft software packages.
• You'll be able to quickly communicate your ideas through scamps, mood boards and storyboards.
• You'll bring hands on knowledge and experience of art directing photography and film shoots.
• You'll love working collaboratively with Creative Directors, Designers, Artworkers and other creative specialists across all global regions where needed.
• You'll have a keen eye for detail and be able to proofread, edit and handle copy accurately.
• You'll have good commercial awareness, ensuring that the creative vision is relevant and achievable throughout all processes of project delivery.
• You'll have your finger on the pulse and have up-to-date knowledge of social, pop-cultural and industry trends.
• You'll have the drive and ambition to help grow and shape the London Brand Consulting Creative Lab.
• You'll be able to multi-task, seamlessly bringing your creativity to multiple projects at any one time.
• You'll have solid creative/advertising/design agency experience at middleweight creative / art director level.
• A design practitioner who is inspired by the visual world around them, past and present.
• An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates your creativity and ability to work across numerous marketing channels.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build new relationships quickly.
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking.
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.