Coordinator, Voiceover and Social Audio
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The Coordinator will provide project support to an agent in CAA's Commercial Endorsements department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for entertainment, media, and marketing with the aim to continue learning more about the many aspects of the representation business and cross-pollinating with brand marketers. A successful Coordinator would be someone who can be given limited amounts of information and respond accordingly.
CAA's Commercial Endorsements department creates global opportunities for the world's leading talent within the commercial space which includes: TV commercials, print ads, digital campaigns, social media campaigns, voiceover, and other media driven initiatives that connect our clients with brands. We are looking for candidates who have experience with entertainment and brands.
• Assist in identifying potential talent for commercial endorsements
• Project management and trafficking of business contracts
• Proofreading and editing of contracts
• Assist in crafting pitch decks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• 3+ years of professional working experience in an administrative or project management capacity
• 1+ years working in a marketing or advertising agency in business affairs
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
• Ability to work well and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to be flexible with work hours
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Solutions-oriented and strive for accuracy
• Able to thrive in both collaborative and autonomous working environments
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred, not required
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.