CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Executive of Compensation, this position will assist in documenting and maintaining the Agency's pay structures. Be involved in various compensation items and projects that will require research coupled with an analytical approach.
• Assist with job analysis and evaluation
• Assist with benchmarking position(s) to market data
• Assist with evaluating position's FLSA status
• Monitor existing and new compensation regulations
• Analyze Compensation Data (Internal and External Compensation Data)
• Review and Create s
• Review Payroll Data
• Create Compensation reports in Excel
• Document Compensation Policies and Procedures
• Research economic indicators and trends
• Assist in the creation of Compensation presentations in PowerPoint
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant discipline preferred
• 1+ years' experience in HR or Compensation
• Must know how to do a VLOOKUP
• Must know how to create and adjust PIVOT tables
• Ability to work with large data sets
• Must be able to back up any assertion or recommendation made with evidence
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.