CAANew York, NY
Full Time Job
CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
The CAA Brand Consulting Community Manager will play a leadership role in driving the social media and paid social strategy for one of our Brand Consulting clients in the pharma space. The position will lead the charge on our clients social voice and tone, while building a proactive engagement strategy for relevant conversations amongst patient and HCP communities.
• Act as the brand guardian for our clients across social media channels
• Manage proactive engagements with our brand clients and relevant conversations in the social sphere
• Responsible for leading social listening function, which includes regular reporting for to clients and key stakeholders; produce regular reports that include insights and recommendations
• Build a proactive community management strategy and apply best practices of community management across online and offline channels
• Take ownership of setting up community initiatives such as virtual meetups and other initiatives
• Recommend and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels
• Strategize on social media tactics that interact with our client's patient and HCP communities, and craft engaging and informative content to cultivate the community
• Help develop the brand's social governance guidelines to shape written communications translating the brand and message from high-level vision to detailed, professional-quality materials.
• Provide recommendations to brand and agency partners based on community feedback
• Identify, cultivate, and engage advocates, influencers and subject matter experts
• Generate regular reports on emerging trends and community sentiment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• At least 2+ years' experience with clients in pharmaceutical space
• Experience with DAM providers like Veeva
• Solid copywriting skills
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Exceptional prioritization and project management skills.
• Experience with social media platforms used by businesses, including Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Instagram and Facebook
• Passion for learning about new technologies is required
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.