Commercial Endorsements, Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2023 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Commercial Endorsements, Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Commercial Endorsements, Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for an assistant to support an agent in our Commercial Endorsements group in Los Angeles. Commercial Endorsements agents help our clients secure endorsement opportunities in print, on screen, in voice over, and through social media campaigns and brand partnerships.
The ideal candidate has a passion for talent representation and is considering the agent path. The assistant is organized, willing to immerse themselves in the industry, and is able to communicate with clients, agents, and executives while maintaining a high level of discretion.
• Manage administrative duties including handling heavy phones and email, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as the first point of contact with clients, agents and brand executives
• Track and meticulously maintain data on client projects, with excellent follow through on all tasks
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• Stay up-to-date on current events within the entertainment landscape, especially as it relates to talent, social media, and brand representation
• Minimum of 10 months of professional administrative or equivalent experience
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
On-Site in Los Angeles, CA, United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.