Brand Studio - Senior Designer - Branding & Web
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/21/2022 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Brand Studio - Senior Designer - Branding & Web jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Studio - Senior Designer - Branding & Web postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world.
The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities.
Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Brand Studio is a 360º branding agency born out of CAA. We Believe Brands are Values in Motion. We work with iconic talent and iconic brands to bring exciting concepts to market. We leverage opportunities to grow our client's businesses by designing new brand concepts. Whether it's spearheading a cultural initiative through a compelling call to action or realizing a client's business objectives through brand positioning and IP creation, our studio crafts branded narratives that unlock communities and place discovery and affinity at the core.
CAA's Brand Studio is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to spearhead branding concepts, brand identity and digital execution, and lead cross channel UI design development for branded applications.
We are seeking a Senior Brand Designer with strong brand identity skills and a champion of user experience, who knows it is an integral part of the branding and creative process. You have a passion for brands that enlist affinity through design.
• Create brand experiences that capitalize on strategic insights, trends, audience segments and end user experience
• Draw clear strategic connections from data and insights to inform branding and UX recommendations
• Design brand touchpoints with interdisciplinary know-how (graphic development, type and tone, UI for apps/URL, packaging, retail/activations)
• Develop design briefs and conduct creative reviews with internal and external teams
• Create design iteration and animated touchpoints for branded social and digital channels
• Produce developer ready files and create strong design-oriented web flows and wireframes
• Create prototypes for digital interaction animations
• Plus motion graphics for post-production and light retouching experience
• 5-8 years of relevant experience working in branding agency or in-house lifestyle brand on digital execution
• Familiarity working with strategic design briefs and well-rounded skill set for creating digital assets.
• Ability to portray user considerations through compelling design solutions.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite Programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD)
• Experience working with direct-to-consumer products is preferred.
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request.
The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.