Brand Management - Jr. Brand Manager
CAANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2023 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Brand Management - Jr. Brand Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Brand Management - Jr. Brand Manager postings
Full Time Job
CAA Brand Management is a division of CAA. We support iconic talent and brands with their expansion into new consumer product categories, experiences, and territories. We do this by partnering our clients with the world's leading manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and operators, through licensing, strategic partnerships and joint ventures. Operating in 19 countries worldwide, we work as part of our clients' teams to build revenue generating and storytelling brand extension programs across all categories and channels of distribution.
• This client-facing role offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to touch several functions including strategy, sales, product development, marketing, and more.
• We're looking for someone with a demonstrated passion for business, client service, and a can-do attitude. The role is a critical part of our team and is responsible for a wide variety of duties from administrative support, to client and licensee management.
• This role provides essential support to the client team on all tasks related to the successful delivery of a client's consumer products program. Key activities include coordinating with licensees, report and presentation building, retail and product strategies, marketing ideas, desk research and trend analysis, managing diaries and meetings both internally and externally.
• Develop network of relationships and partnerships with Client and internal teams
• Maintain detailed records relating to distribution, account / product approvals, etc.
• Work cross functionally with internal parties to facilitate continuous communication
• Protect Brand DNA and image
• Manage contractual compliance by maintaining detailed records of all licensed contracts, terms and obligations through input of contracts onto Brand Comply or other tools
• Evaluate market trends, competitive landscape and business news by category
• Assist client team with day-to-day responsibilities
• Manage and oversee standardized processes across local teams (Business Recaps, Quarterly Meetings, Trackers)
• Manage partner onboarding
• Maintain annual calendars for key moments and product launches
• Work with Client Team(s) to manage existing portfolio of licensees including branding, category expansions, distribution channel requests, renewals, product approvals, etc.
• Track budget changes and actual performance to budget
• Oversee customs authorizations and notifications
• Work with Client and internal creative teams to build sales/marketing materials to pitch new opportunities
• Oversee and ensure product development approval processes and timelines are being upheld across all licensees
• Ensure communication of comments and revisions between licensee and clients and act as a general liaison
• Assist with budget planning, tracking changes and actual performance to budget
• Request forecasts and reporting from licensed partners + local teams / communicate with finance teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2 years' experience working with licensing agency, brand holdings company, financial institution or brand management experience in a client facing role
• Graduate caliber, with good commercial understanding of business
• Experience of working with businesses and key decision makers
• Ability to implement projects with a high level of detail and complexity
• Target driven and capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
• Positive can-do approach and solution orientated style
• Persuasive skills to influence others
• Team player, supportive of colleagues and management to achieve team goals Preferably 2-3
• Strong analytical skills / detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other web or cloud-based applications
• Personable individual who possesses a strong work ethic, communication skills and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
• Must be positive, collaborative and proactive
• A team player who thrives in a goal-oriented, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $60,000 - $65,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.