This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2023 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Brand Executive jobs in London-UK
Search all Brand Executive postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
For more than 30 years, CAA Brand Management has helped brands of all shapes and sizes show up in new consumer product categories, experiences and territories, through licensing, strategic partnerships and joint ventures. CAA Brand Management is a division of Creative Artists Agency (CAA). Together we represent many of the most successful global brands and professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA Brand Management is currently seeking for someone who can juggle multiple projects at a time and thrives in a changing, fast-paced, commercial and creative environment. The candidate must be a self-starter, committed, highly motivated and work well in a team. They will have a key role in supporting the team across key Brands and Categories. The role includes brand and licensee management and must display a 'can do' attitude to working across all business functions both internal and external.
to include but not limited to:
Strategy & Innovation:
• Build knowledge and experience of the licensing industry
• Research and share insights on retail analysis, trends and trade performance
• Research and share innovative brand, retail and category extension strategies
• Support the team to drive long term, high revenue partnerships
Operations & Results:
• Support in the implementation and monitoring of the brand extension process across all business functions.
• Coordinate the team's calendars, project deliveries and ongoing management tasks.
• Support the team in ensuring all payments and reports are up to date and obtained within clients and internal deadlines, working closely with the commercial and finance teams.
• Support in the creation of brand decks, sales tools, point of view documents working the Brand Managers & Brand Director, the creative and strategy teams.
• Take ownership on status reports, trackers and update calls with Brand Owners and local teams. Work with all the region heads to collate necessary information for monthly update meetings with Brand owners or any other brand owners specific request.
• Support, and in some cases own the management (commercial, product development, marketing) of Licensees.
• Support the management of Brands to help drive strategy and brand knowledge to the local CAA sales teams.
Customers & Relationships:
• Support the Senior Brand Director and Brand Managers in the management of the Brands
• Build and nurture strong and trusting long term and professional relationships with brand owners, internal stakeholders and licensees - Client first mentality
• Be one of the interface between the Brand Owners and the business development teams and other internal stakeholders
• Build, nurture and manage partnerships, both new and existing for all specified brands.
• Ensure brand information is communicated internally efficiently to help aid sales teams
Leadership & Teams:
• Work cohesively with other team members to deliver successful brand extension programmes internally with all business functions
• Support the business development teams by providing the necessary tools for finding new licensees in line with the brand owner's objectives, coordinating and compiling reports
• Support the Brand Managers collaborating with product development teams to ensure the Brand creative strategy is applied throughout the programme, and that processes are followed and creative tools/assets are available.
• Minimum of 1.5 years' experience in a marketing or brand role
• Experience of working with businesses across multiple categories
• Have a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
• Team player with a positive can-do approach and solution orientated style
• Be a creative thinker with a pragmatic approach
• Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
• Solid presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills
• Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.