This was removed by the employer on 7/15/2020 7:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Consulting jobs in London-UK
Search all Brand Consulting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Consulting? Job Description
CAA are always looking to meet with talented, proactive, ambitious individuals looking for that next challenge in their careers. Our Brand Consulting department in London continues to grow with a portfolio of clients across sport, entertainment and social impact.
So if you're an Account Executive, Account Manager or Account Director; with experience in and a passion for marketing and brand partnerships - we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV, and we will be in touch should we think you could be suitable for any future vacancies.
The type of skills and experience we look for…
• Solid experience at agency or in-house
• Experience in sponsorship activation - PR, digital, content or events & hospitality
• Global brand/rights holder/governing body experience
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, rights holders' suppliers and agency colleagues
• Strong organisation and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and when under pressure.
• Strong IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.