Brand Consulting - Talent Community
Full Time Job
Sports Brand Consulting - Talent Community
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Munich and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to ?be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges.? Our services range from analytics & insights, strategy & planning, creative, communications, experiential and content. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Salesforce, Bybit, Allianz, Gulf Oil and Getir.
CAA Brand Consulting is hiring an Account Executive to join our award-winning team in London.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic, reliable, hard working individual that is ready to kickstart their career in sport and entertainment marketing.
Sponsorships and partnerships with properties, platforms and people, are great ways for brands to connect and engage with new, dynamic and diverse audiences. The successful candidate will have a natural curiosity and passion for how brands show up in popular culture.
As an Account Executive, this individual will have the opportunity to work alongside established client teams to service brands with partnership investments in sport and entertainment.
From helping shape the strategic and creative direction, to developing and delivering campaign ideas with purpose and measurable impact – you will see the process from start to finish, gaining valuable marketing experience and playing a critical support role in our client's success.
CAA places a premium on personal and professional development. As well as training and mentorship, CAA has a number of staff initiatives that extend beyond the day-to-day role that support and encourage personal growth, accountability and leadership.
What does the role involve?
• Assist the Account Manager with day-to-day operations
• Campaign planning, research and idea generation
• Assist with tracking, fulfilling and managing sponsorship rights and assets
• Developing, scheduling and implementating brand activations
• Project and event management, hospitality and logistics
• Rights holder, stakeholder and supplier engagement
• Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting
• Monitoring latest trends in sport, digital and technology
What are we looking for?
• Ambition, enthusiasm, reliabability and a strong work ethic
• A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build new relationships quickly
• An organised, detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure
• A team player who is also comfortable working autonomously
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• A natural communicator with strong written skills and attention to detail
• A passion for sport and entertainment with a finger on the pulse of popular culture
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.